Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Az I Needed That

For those of you who understand the hug you get from your parents after not seeing them for a while, and after being heartbroken. There is nothing the same. Home is where the heart is so they say. Although mine had been a little lost the past few days. It feels right at home in the open arms of the people I love.

I desperately needed this trip. And all things happen for a reason, it fell right on a long holiday weekend. I left Wednesday night and got to stay all the way until late Sunday night. Just being around  family did wonders for me, kept my mind busy and I was happy.

Thursday and Friday I spent with my dad. We went out on the lake. 

Friday night went to mill with all my friends to a new country bar, which was a lot of fun. 
So good to have good people around me! 

Saturday and Sunday I hung out with my mom. 

Coming home I felt so much better than when I left... It was like a refresher! 

You have no idea how much better I felt coming home after being with all of the people I love the most! It was so good to be home. From hanging out with my dad, to mill with my friends, staying up until 3am swimming in the pool, to the weekend with my mom. It was all so much needed. I love all of you who made the weekend so awesome for me!!!

Back to the grind. Time to start working my butt off so I can get the heck out of texas!!! Do work! 



1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have seen you V! I miss you so much and hope you come visit home again soon. Hang in there your prince charming is coming, I just know it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete